Sunday, June 24, 2012

Crappy Weather = Crappy Weightloss

So here in sunny Florida...haha sunny my ass! It has been rainy & gross outside for days which in my world sucks for my exercise regimen. To drag 3 children into the rain to workout is just not gonna happen. And on top of that we went out to eat about a billion times so out went the diet too, ugh. This week I get to make up for all my slack and I hope to really beat some ass cause my Ashley leaves friday for 2 weeks! Bitch better come back fat, that's all i gotta say, lol *you know i love you!

So weigh in today was better than I thought even with all of that, 196.8 so i'm down just under 1 1/2lbs. I'll take it seeing as i just slacked off this week...we all have our moments though and that's what you have to remember...push through, don't quit..even though you want to and it's hard. Just decide that ok, i messed up a few days but i'm not gonna let it stop me from my ultimate goal!

I know you can do it, I know I can do it too!

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment