Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Speaking of hump, (get your mind out of the gutter)
I have been recently going through a little hump of my own, the hump I speak of is the part in your weightloss where your weight does not move! I hate it and it drives me crazy...I've done everything from exercise more,eat less, and then you hit the point where you just give up and eat an entire sheet cake....don't do it! Don't give up! I have realized that when my weight stops moving it usually means im starting to losing inches. That is why I take measurements along with weighing in. I also know what it feels like to want to give up & sadly I have in the past and I won't do it again.
Remember, muscle weighs more than fat so when you think your just not losing weight, you are your just gaining muscle in the process!

So enjoy your hump! The other kind too, ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment