Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Weigh In!

Feeling much better about this past week & weekend and it shows..198.2, wo-hoo! That is almost a loss of 4lbs..starting some new things this week. Bought Jillian Michael's 30day Shred from a reccomendation from another blogger, Mama Laughlin. Im gonna add this into my week 3x plus a few walks so hopefully i see a big difference and can maybe see the 180's soon.

In the meantime, the kids have summer camp this week so I am just left with my little man this week which is just so strange since I am so used to having at least 2 with me. So hopefully that means I get a lot more done.

Have a good week everyone!

**Update: Day 1 of 30 day shred complete and I highly recommend this dvd....great workout! I'll be sure to post before & after pictures when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment