Monday, August 20, 2012

Moving on...

Got on that stupid scale & after only 2 workouts this week & eating out all weekend I wasn't shocked to see 193 when i was 189 just a week ago....oh well, Moving on....

So back on track I go, working out 6 days this week & staying within my calorie limit. On a good side note, I was able to get a few cute shirts at The Loft this weekend! I have never been able to shop there simply because i didn't fit into things there...now I do! This week was also my oldest's 1st Day of Kindergarten!!!!! It has been quite a week but I am getting my ass back into the swing of things....

Enjoy your week.


1 comment:

  1. Morgan, we all have weeks like that. Don't get too caught up on checking your scale, it's going to make you CRAZY! :)

    This picture is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete