Monday, August 13, 2012

Getting into the groove...

We had a busy weekend around here! 1st birthday party for a friend's little one & I had to cater a wedding of 100 all while getting ready for school to start...it was hectic to say the least so I did not weigh in because who the hell has the time! I also did not work out today at all, well besides teaching my aqua class...I gave myself a little break both mentally & physically...my gym has changed over & I am torn between taking the classes I love (while they are still around) or trying new classes & just stopping the old ones cold turkey! So I came to the decision to just stop taking the classes I love....it's a hard thing to do because those classes & schedule got me to where I am which is 60lbs down, but I want to keep going so this is what I have to do to get there...just gotta get into the groove & find other things that I love to do. I made up my schedule & got everything down in my calendar so here I go....stepping into tomorrow with a new additude & gameplan...
Sometimes that's what you have to do, just do it...

Here are some pics from the week! I also attached an interesting sugar pic I stole from a friend, good to know how much sugar is in your fav fruits & what to stay away from when your watching your waistline....




No comments:

Post a Comment