Friday, September 7, 2012

Smaller and More Compact...

That statement has been drilled into my brain by Mrs. Ashley & honestly I know what it means but didn't think it was ever gonna happen....
Until now! I stumbled upon this photo from 2 years ago, just before i got pregnant with my youngest...it's amazing to see how far I have come and I need that motivation, we all do. I sometimes feel like I want to give up and that all this hard work is just doing nothing...until you stumble across a distant photo that 2 years ago you probably weren't happy with but the difference now is that I did something to fix that!
I will not give up
I will not go back
I will finish

To quote a very wise woman:
"longer,leaner,faster,stronger"

Remember, you can do this!

Love to those who have helped & encouraged me...I love you more than you know


1 comment: