Thursday, August 29, 2013

Advocare Cleanse Results!

Hey There! Well the results are in!


  Let me first break down what I did in these last 10 days. I followed the specifics as close as possible although I did have dairy. I can't go without my shakes!!!! I did however change up my regular workout routine. Greg is gone so I decided instead of taking all my classes with subs, I would just head to the gym and do other stuff....the body can always use a change up! I went to the gym 7 out of the 10 days on this cleanse and this was my workout routine:

5min Run on the Treadmill (5-6spd, no incline)
20lb dumbbell bicep curls
shoulder presses
tricep extenions
hammer curls
1-handed pull ups
No weight - tricep dips

12.5lb dumbbell shoulder raises

15lb Walking Lunges
Static Lunges
Squats

70lb Chest Fly Machine

120lb Leg Press Machine
(I do different moves on this to get the inner & outer leg)

Crunches

10min Walk on Treadmill (2-3spd, no incline with 10 lb weights in hand)


It's a good workout, has me sweating my ass off! And as you can see, I'm doing a lot more weights this week. So I was super excited to get all my measurements again to see where I am at.....

My Starting Stats
Weight: 175lbs
Inches Total (arm, chest, shoulders, hips, wait & legs): 173.5"
My Ending Stats
Weight:174lbs   -1lbs
Inches Total: 167"  *Loss of 6.5"!!!!


Just goes to show you again that weight doesn't always matter....I know I didn't lose many pounds because I was weight training....and that weight training alone had me lose close to 7", again!

I didn't take before pics (completely forgot!) But I did take after and is it just me or am I starting to see a little muscle definition? I mean, it's around the flabby, stretch marked mommy belly but still....
I see some lines!





Well, I head to Key West tomorrow & I am super excited!!!! I didn't get into the 160's like I wanted but I feel really good about myself, so I will take that.

I'll post from time to time.....Have a Great Labor Day Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun in Key West! You are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6.5 inches is fantastic. Awesome job, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekend to reward yourself for all your hard work and looking darn good at that ;)

    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Work! Where did you measure your shoulders? All the way around the top of your body, around one shoulder from armpit around? I never measure those and they're the first part to firm up on me;)

    ReplyDelete