Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was my baby boys birthday....he's 2, ugh.....I hate it....I want him to stay small. But grow they must and he is growing by leaps & bounds! We had a fire truck themed birthday for him on Saturday. Lots of friends, family & the best part....Firetrucks!!!!




 Looking back through the pictures makes me remember his 1 year party.....I had been on my journey for a year and was happy with my progress. Looking back at photos from the party, I looked happy but I know I still had further to go. 
Today, I was confident and although I still have a little ways to go, I'm so happy with my progress. I'm proud that I haven't stopped and I'm looking toward the future in my fitter body.



 Happy Birthday my love...don't grow up too fast!


The birthday boy & I

No comments:

Post a Comment