Saturday, January 4, 2014

Advocare 10 Day Cleanse - Day 3

Woke up this morning feeling so light. My stomach feels so much less bloated from the holidays. Some of you have asked about the "cleanse" part if this thing....how well it works. It's probably different for everyone, for me, it hasn't been anything harsh. It has kept me regular which is always a good thing.

Today is the last day of the Fiber drink till Day 7, so I will weigh myself tomorrow am as sort of a check up. As with the other 2 times I've done this cleanse, it hasn't helped me shed a bunch of pounds. For others, it has but I'm not really concerned about that. My main reason for doing this was to get rid of the cravings & so far it's working. I haven't wanted the sweets or fast food. I did have a major headache yesterday, probably from the caffeine withdrawals, so I did cheat a bit and had some chai tea. It helped the headache go away so all is good. Still haven't made it to the gym, the hubs has been home and with the kiddos still home, we've enjoyed spending some time together.




Meals for today will go like this:

Fiber Drink & oatmeal with bananas
Grilled chicken salad with my homemade dressing
Quinoa with turkey sausage & peppers
Snacks are still hard and usually consist of some sort of protein. 

Another herbal cleanse packet and I'm done for the day. Side note, my 1st 5k of the year is coming up this following Saturday the 11th. The Color Run, I'm volunteering this time & get to run it & I get all sorts of goodies! I'm excited!

See you tomorrow

1 comment: