Monday, March 10, 2014

Motivational Monday!

Progress Pics!!!

Now they're not everyone favorite...for me, they are a helpful tool in my weight loss journey. They make me feel better when I feel like I'm not losing...they also keep me in check when I know I need to get back on track. 

This was my latest side by side...when I was happy with my weight loss...I've gained some pounds and I'm not happy with it, but I'm working on it.

This is my most recent...where I can see my weight gain and what I need to do to work on stuff. 

This girl on the left was happy with what she was doing....I felt great and was comfortable in my own skin again...the girl on the right isn't far away, I just have to find her again...

A wise man once told me "it's not all about the journey but more about the destination" or something like that ;) and that's sort of where I'm at. Looking toward the future & where I see myself....and trying to behave & eat like I would if I was in that body now. It's a lot of work and I'm trying my best to see the positive...I will get back to where I want to be, it's just gonna take some hard work and a little soul searching.

So we had a little giveaway! Who won? Congrats Amanda! Look for an email with details on getting your prize!

If you really wanted to win but didn't, you can always shop online at www.mythirtyone.com/mdixonbags

Now, let's see your Progress Pics!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow your're amazing! I don't have my own progress picture yet. The "before" picture I took is not making any progress until now. But I don't give up. It's not a diet anyway, it's a lifestyle. Your picture is a great testimony. Thanks for the inspiration.

    herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete