Friday, April 4, 2014

Still.

I'm still 192lbs.
I'm still uncomfortable in my clothes.
I'm still not going to the gym consistently.
I'm still not eating right.
I'm still not following through.
I'm still not planning.
I'm still making excuses....

So, why am I not losing weight yet???? Duh!

I can't complain about something when I'm not doing anything to change my situation.

There is no magic trick or secret to losing weight....it's simply working out & eating right. And I'm still not doing it. I know what I should be doing...I know I need to be working out more than twice a week, I know I shouldn't eat that ice cream or sit on my ass and watch the SVU marathon (I'm so addicted) but I do and yet I wake up every morning & step on the scale like it's going to be different....ITS NOT MORGAN! So get your ass off the scale, close your mouth and go to the gym! I scream this everyday at myself and here I still am.

I'm still 192lbs.
I'm still uncomfortable in my clothes.
I'm still not going to the gym consistently.
I'm still not eating right.
I'm still not following through.
I'm still not planning.


I'm done with the excuses....done with the pity party.....done! I will not be STILL...I will get my head out of the fridge and point it back in the direction I was headed in 5 months ago. I know what I need to do, I just have to do it. Still.





No comments:

Post a Comment