Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's Weigh In...

So it's weigh in day around here. Truth...I weigh myself every day & night. I know, i know but I am obsessed with it. I feel like it helps me correct myself. If i hop on the scale at night & I'm 4lbs up I know I ate to much junk & I need to get my shit straight!

So for you readers we will only be doing a weekly weigh in...Jumped on this morning and after my birthday weekend I packed on 3lbs, ugh! So seeing 202lbs was not a surprise but made me angry just the same. So it's off to the gym for me today. I usually do about 2 classes each day. Today is looking like a 3 class day seeing as my great motivator Ashley, who is also a group fitness instructor & personal trainer, is teaching 3 classes today so here I go...Water Aerobics, BodyPump & Spin...hopefully I don't die!

No comments:

Post a Comment