Monday, August 6, 2012

Food...oh glorious food!

So another week has come & gone & I am still 192lbs.....not surprised seeing as I ate so much delicious food this weekend. If I didn't love food so much I would be so much skinnier. This is why I am a personal chef. I love to cook & come up with new things & try different ingredients.

Derailing on the weekend is what I have been doing lately...someone told me once, don't let your weekend ruin what you have worked for all week, ain't that the truth. I have quite a few more pounds to go but my 1st goal was to hit 100lbs gone in 1 year and that year is coming very soon...Nov 1st is the date and I have 37lbs to go...I cannot let the weekends get the best of me. I have worked so hard to get to this place & I don't want to quit & I won't I just have to press on & let the weekend just go....
Everyday is a new day & You can start over, You can press the reset button. Don't get discouraged because of a bad night or bad day or even a bad week, just start again & don't dwell on it.

Once I am at goal, and your at goal, we can endulge so think of how nice it will be when you don't have to worry about it as much...think about moving forward & try to resist the urge to over indulge.

Here are some pics from the weekend, Enjoy your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment