Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fat Tuesday!

Have you ever been told something over & over again by people & one day it just clicks?

This happens to me daily.

All my fit friends are, well, fit...and have been doing this for quite sometime. They know what works for them, their likes & dislikes...they pretty much have that shit down!

I do not.
Not now....
Haven't for a while....

Now don't get me wrong, I've lost weight and so far, have kept it off but I still find myself lost on a daily basis...
How many calories am I burning? How many calories do I need to eat? What kinds of foods should I eat? Low Carb? Exercise Routines....everything. In a day and age where there is a new thing or reccommendation every minute, it's hard to keep up.

For the last 3 1/2 months I have been stuck at 193lbs...and not sure why. I eat the same, I exercise the same but nothing....until last week while on the phone with my sister...something in the way she said it or how she said it...but it just *clicked!* BOOM!!!

I'M STAYING THE SAME CAUSE I'M DOING THE SAME THINGS!

Now of course my fit friends have been drilling this into me on a daily basis...I, of course, didn't get it at the time...and I'm not sure why all of a sudden it clicked, but it did....and boy am I happy that my dumb ass finally listened...

I'm back on track....eating better & gonna up my game to a full on

Next.Level.Full.Panty.Workout( ;) Ash)

Let's do it...don't stop & change it up....your body adapts and you must adapt with it.

Over the years I just did the same thing, ate the wrongs things, didn't exercise...and that's what caused me to get to 255lbs (baby helped too). I don't want to be that weight anymore so I have had to change...adapt....and I'll have to do that for the rest of my life....and I'm okay with that...finally.....

1 comment:

  1. I hear you!!! I have been stuck for the last two months, and I haven't been doing anything differently. I don't know what my next step is yet, but I am moving forward somehow :) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete