Friday, March 15, 2013

New Challenge with Vemma!

I see everyone doing all these cleanses, clean eating, 12wk challenges....and started to research on my own. If you follow me, you know I have been stuck at 193lbs for almost 4 months...it kills me! So first things first...I threw the scale out! And by that I mean I actually threw it out in the garbage....no more scale for me. It was actually so freeing....so with that not dragging me down anymore.


I stumbled upon (thanks Jess & David) Vemma. Never heard of it before & honestly, I kinda liked that. They have a whole line of energy drinks & shots, shakes, cleanses, antioxidant drinks, etc....
So I browsed online and fell in love with all their stuff. I have already come so far and I didn't think I needed to do something huge or long term, just something that would jump start my weight loss again, help me eat healthy & curb my sweets craving.

So I went with the Extreme Transformation Package. It is a 7 day cleanse along with 1-2 shakes a day & a meal plan that does low/high carb day cycling..you even get a guilt free day!I was so excited when the box came into the mail...I immediately decided I would start on Saturday cause I had a night out planned with my girl Jessica. I was so excited to have a few drinks & we already browsed the bar menu which looks delicious! Then it hit me.....

Why was I putting it off?
Why was I putting it off so I could eat crappy food?


The answer is cause I've always done it. I've always put off losing the weight...so I woke up this morning with a plan....
I would start today! I would follow the plan and not turn back.
It's not a huge step but it's at least a step in the right direction. I am making healthier choices and already at the end of Day 1 feel fantastic!
If you'd like to learn more or take a challenge with me go to:
www.fitmome.vemma.com


Take that first step in the right direction.

4 comments:

  1. Proud of you girl! Let me know how it goes! -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt and uncle sell Vemma and swear by it. I just can't afford it! Good luck!! Anxious to see/hear your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the scale in a month! It is so GREAT not to have that stupid thing to worry about :) good luck on your cleanse, I will be researching that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to create a blog to keep me honest for my own sake, and I will not let this scale define me. Thank you!
    Maria - http://nomorescaleforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete