Thursday, March 7, 2013

Recipe & The Big 30!

First off, I have a tasty recipe for you! I call it Confetti Meatloaf. It is delicious!!! I made it tonight & the hubs was on board! I added leftover quinoa to it to but that's not in the original recipe. I also coupon & have a bazillion of those Kraft Fresh Takes cheese/breadcrumb combo.
Confetti Meatloaf: serves 6
1lb Jenni-O Ground Turkey
1cup diced peppers
1/2 bag of Kraft Fresh Takes Italian Mix (mix both together & use half)
1/4c eggbeaters
2tbsp Ketchup
Sprinkle of Italian Seasoning


Mix well and put into a baking dish. Bake covered at 425' for about 40min. When it's almost done, put ketchup on and bake uncovered till crisp.


 And now on for other news...


I turn the Big THREE O in June. I'm a little sad cause, who wants to turn 30, really? But I am a little happy cause I spent my 20's getting married & pretty much making & breastfeeding children, lol
I was hoping I'd be at goal (130) by my 30th but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen...I will settle for 30lbs less of me by then so I started today with a little challenge: 30lbs in 13 weeks. It's a little over 2lbs a week loss which is doable, I just have to be strict with myself. Which is hard seeing as I haven't managed to do it yet....sooooooo

Here I go, starting over again with diet & exercise. I'm okay with it, I do it everyday...start over. I make myself reset so that no matter how the day went, I start the next day with the right attitude & mindset. I will do this, because, well I have no other options. I won't go back to what I was before...I am headed into my 30's with a different lifestyle & outlook....

I think 30 is gonna be the start of a New Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment