Advocare 10 Day Cleanse. I just finished Day 5 so that'll be my #1 today!
1. Halfway through the cleanse! Wo-hoo! So I haven't eaten completely clean through this (damn it!) I tried but gave in to a few temptations. I didn't do this cleanse for weight loss, I did it to curb my sugar craving & clean my system from the vacay....and tmi, it def has been "cleaning the system" if you get my drift.
2. I had a awesome personal training session with my gal pal Dennelle. It was hard and I sweat and worked my ass off but it was great and I am quite sore today. I will be featuring her soon in the blog. She has lost over 70lbs and she is smokin!
3. The family and I got a cute little kitten. We had a dog, our 1st baby before we had the kids. He passed this last christmas and we miss him so. We had a long discussion about getting another pet but as a mom of 3 under 6, I couldn't handle another baby aka puppy so we went kitten...less work....hopefully
4. Got me a massage today from a friend. I love having a friend that is also a masseuse....that's not the only reason I keep her around ;) Totally needed it after the crazy workout ↑
5. Signed up for my 7th 5k of the year. My resolution for 2013 was to do one every month. While I was on there, I signed up for one in Aug & Sept so I'm set for the next 3 months! I'm not a huge running fan, I'm really not the greatest runner either but 5k's work for me. Just the right length to keep me interested and determined.
|Love the jewelry? There will be a giveaway soon for it!!! I am so exited!|
Now go check out The Good Life Blog and her 5.