Monday, August 19, 2013

Advocare 10 Day Cleanse: Day 1

Hey There!

Hope you had a great weekend! Are you ready for the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse? I pretty much have eaten whatever I wanted to over the last few weeks....and I am sick of it! Sick of feeling stuffed and gross.....so it ended Friday. I put away all that garbage & stocked up with the fridge with fruits & veggies for the cleanse....I will be doing mostly chicken & turkey for my proteins, as well as my Amp protein powder (more on that below)


So the rules are pretty simple:
No Dairy
No Sugar
No Flour
No Caffeine

My only rule breaker will be my protein powder...I love this stuff and I just got my shipment in so I will be drinking that before/after my workouts.


If your not familiar with the cleanse, it's pretty easy....You have 10 days to follow the rules above & along the way, you must drink a fiber supplement drink, an herbal cleanse pill pack & a pro-biotic. The last time I did this cleanse (read about it here), I ordered the peaches-n-cream, which I thought tasted delicious. This time around, I got the citrus & I have heard mixed reviews. One of the tricks I've heard is to mix the fiber drink with Tropicana 50 Orange Juice to make it taste better....my only problem with that is the extra calories so I decided to mix it with Crystal Light Citrus....we shall see how this goes! Along with my cleanse I will be taking my Catalyst. Helps maintain muscle mass & increases your workout stamina and since I am a gym FREAK...this will be very much needed.




















So there you go! Easy right? Your gonna do it right? Don't even answer that...you will do it, you can do it & I'll be right along here with ya!

Starting Stats:
Weight: 175lbs
Shoulders:16"
Chest: 39,5"
R. Arm: 12"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 46"
Upper R.Leg: 23"


Don't forget, to get your cleanse ordered if you haven't already! Alyse will take care of any questions you have & it's super easy to order from her site!

Don't let your head get the best of you. You CAN do it,
 you just have to take the first steps in the right direction!

I'll be posting my meals, recipes, exercises & more on Instagram & the Facebook Page so keep a look out!


 Make it a great week!





(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

3 comments:

  1. Never tried Advocare Cleanse but it sounds like great way to cleanse and detox. I love this kind of program but what holding me back most of the time is the lack of patience. I wish you success. I will of course follow along your journey. Looking forward to read what your next 9 days looks like.

    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck with the cleanse. I hope you feel wonderful when it's all said and done.

    ReplyDelete